Saturday, August 29, 2009

I love to seek

Went, I, on a horse, in sleep,
Across a world I loved to seek;
Felt the comfort, I, and love,
In the bosom of mom, of all of us.

Galloping across a windswept plain,
Gazed I at the fabulous lake;
Lotus just stood over the waves,
Freshed my limbs the wind that came.

Covered by clouds, I saw a cliff,
Beneath
Was a thicket peeping over the mist, younger than it;
Blessed by the smile of baby Isis,
Galloped I across a lake of tulips.

A herd of sheep, I saw in a field,
Kissing the earth beneath their feet;
The hooves of the horses, the talking of the stream,
Soothe it does a weary man;
Adieu said I to the shepherd in field.

Ahead of me, was an endless plain, for life,
Quest I started, with a heart that pale;

Sad I was to hear my name,
And return to the world that I ..................

0 comments:

Post a Comment